Best in the market of ca industry

9555 555 480

Tax Return filing

Hello Sir/Madam, I am R Runcie Daniel, I am employed in Organisation. My Wife (dependent) has made loss ( of 3 Lakhs) in Trading . Can This be show in my Tax Return filing to get some tax refund? With regards, R.Daniel
Login to Post Your Reply