1. IN GENERAL
- this associate's electronic record is covered by the Information Technology Act of 2000, and all rules apply. The amended provisions on electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Data Technology Act of 2000. Because this document is generated by a computer, it does not require a physical or digital signature.
- As the framework requires, the terms "We," "Us," and "Our" refer to the Site and/or the Company.
- The terms "Party" and "Parties" will be used interchangeably to refer to the User and the Company, both individually and collectively, as the occasion requires.
- India expert (“Site”) is managed and operated by India Financial Consultancy Corporation Pvt Ltd, with its registered office at 204 Prakash Chamber, 6 Neetaji Subhash Marg Daryaganj Delhi 110002, where such phrase shall be deemed to include its respective legislators, administrators, employees, directors, officers, negotiators, and their successors and assigns, unless the context requires otherwise.
- each section of this Policy is given a title. This is done solely for the purpose of constructing the Policy's numerous provisions in an orderly manner. It is not permissible for the party to use it to interpret the provisions covered herein in any way. Furthermore, the Parties have expressly agreed that the titles have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unquestioningly agrees to all of the Terms and Policies that legally bind the User and the Company, and that the User will comply with the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any of the services provided by the Site, and that the same is applied in conjunction with the Terms and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User understands and accepts that no signature or express act is required to bind the User to these Terms and the Policy. The User may visit any part of the Site by acting in accordance with the Policy and the above-mentioned Terms.
- It is agreed by all parties that a Site/Company has the right to change any of the policies and terms stated previously without prior notice to the User. The User agrees that any change or modification can be made directly. It is the User's responsibility to stay up to date on all Policy and Terms. If the User continues to use the Site after such a change, the User is deemed to have agreed to any and all changes/amendments made to the Policy and Terms. As long as the User follows the Policy and Terms, he or she is granted an individual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to enter/access and use the Site.
2. PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTION.
- The Site/Company automatically tracks certain information about the User, such as the User's IP address and actions on the Site. This information can be used by the Site/Company to conduct an internal study on user demographics, interests, and behaviour in order to make the Site/Company more understandable. The User agrees that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Site, the URL that the User visits later (whether or not these URLs are from a portion of the Site), the User's PC and browser information, the User's IP address, and so on.
- The User agrees that the individual information composed and kept by the company, which is shared by the User from time to time on the Site, including but not limited to the User's username, passwords, mail address, name, address, age, DOB, gender, nationality, purchasing preferences, surfing history, and so on, as well as any pictures or additional information uploaded/published by the User on the Site, is composed and kept by the company. The Site/Company uses the information provided by the User to provide the services. As a result, the User's requirement is met. The Site/Company uses this information to improve the portal and make it safer and easier for the User.
- The User is informed that any information provided by the User, whether it is in the form of a message, an assessment, or advice given anywhere on the Site, may be used by the Site/Company to benefit the User in any way possible in the future. This reserved information can be used to settle disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, and much more, and such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of appropriate jurisdiction, or then used by the Site/Company as permitted by applicable laws.
- If a User chooses to purchase any product or service from the Site/Company, the User authorises the Site/Company to collect the User's personal information.
- All information, whether individual or aggregated, such as emails or letters or advice from other users or third parties about the User's activities or postings on Sites, is collected or assembled by the Site/Company and stored in a file or folder. All of this information as known to the User.
- Certain online studies are optional, and the Site/Company may request that the User complete those studies. These studies may at times require the User to provide contact and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, gender, etc.). This information is used to improve the Site for the benefit of the User, and to provide all Site users with products/services/content that the Site/Company believes they would be interested in, as well as to provide content tailored to the User's preferences; the user is aware of all of this.
- User/Users can browse a Site without providing any information to the Site/Company, but for certain actions and areas, such as placing an order, the User must provide certain information for registration. The User is aware that the information provided to the Site/Company may be used to send offers and promotions to the User, whether or not based on the User's previous orders and interests, and the User expressly agrees to accept the same.
- Information submitted by the User to the Site/Company, such as content/analyses/studies/feedback, may not be stored, uploaded, published, or displayed in any way. The User authorises the Site/Company to delete any such content, analysis, study, or feedback submitted by the User from the Site, without reason or obligation to notify the User of the same.
- The Site/Company may ask or request that the User provide reviews for the products/services that the User has purchased/availed from the Site. The User understands that such reviews will help other Site users make informed purchasing decisions, as well as help the Site/Company eliminate vendors whose products are substandard in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorises the Site/Company to distribute any and all reviews written by the User on the Site, along with the User's name and certain contact information, for the purposes of assisting other Site users.
- A cookie is information that the Site stores on storage devices so that it can recall something about the User at a later time. The User is aware that this Cookie information is saved by the Site/Company to be used later if necessary, and that cookies are useful for allowing the browser to remember information specific to a given user, such as but not limited to a User's login credentials, password, and so on. The Site stores permanent and temporary cookies on the User's hard drive and browser, and the User is aware of this and expressly agrees to it.
- In addition, the User is aware that he or she may encounter additional data collection devices on the Site, such as cookies, which are deployed by third parties or associates. The User acknowledges and accepts that the Site/Company is not responsible for the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, and that the User bears all risks in this regard.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Site/Company may share User's personal information in order to detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other prohibited conduct. This information can be shared with business entities and associates to assist them; to correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent misuse of the Site's services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services if more than one business entity provides such services. The User is aware of it.
- If a Site/Company merges with another Site/Company, or if the Company's business is reorganised, amalgamated, or rebuilt, the Site/Company may share the individual information of the User if necessary. Such commercial entity or new entity will be bound by the Terms and Policy, as they may be amended from time to time.
- The Site/Company reserves the right to release User's personal information if required by law or if the Site/Company believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. This information may also be given to law enforcement agencies, third-party privileges owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy, respond to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates a third-privileges, party's or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
All transactions completed on the Site are secure and protected. While making a transaction on the Site, no information is revealed because it is encrypted to protect the User from accidental disclosure to third parties. The Company / Site does not receive, store, or reserve any information related to the User's credit or debit card in any way. This information is provided directly by the User to the payment gateway, which is authorised to handle the information provided and complies with the rules and requirements of the numerous banks, organisations, and payment franchisees with which it is linked.
6. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS/PROMOTIONS
The Site's users are served advertisements by third-party advertising companies. These companies may use information about the User's visits to the Site and other websites to target advertisements to the User. The Site may also include links to other websites that may collect personal information about the User. The Site/Company is not responsible for the privacy or content of any of the linked websites. The User acknowledges that all risks are solely his or her responsibility.
7. CONSENT OF THE USER
By using the Site and/or providing information to the Company via the Site, the User agrees to the collection and use of the information revealed by the User on the Site in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User's agreement with the Site/Company sharing/divulging the User's information.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION & JURISDICTION
A two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) method shall be used to settle any disagreements regarding the development, clarification, and performance of this Policy. The Revelries have agreed. The Revelries have also agreed that the contents of this Section shall survive the termination or expiration of the Policy and/or Terms.
- Mediation: If there is a disagreement between the parties, the parties will attempt to resolve the disagreement between themselves to the mutual satisfaction of both parties. If the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute among themselves within thirty (30) days of one Party notifying the other Party of the existence of a dispute, the dispute will be resolved through arbitration, as detailed below.
- Arbitration: If the Revelries are unable to resolve their dispute through mediation, the matter will be referred to Arbitration by a single authority selected by the Company. The sole arbitrator's decision shall be binding and effective on both parties. The Parties will bear the expenses of the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his or her sole discretion, order either Party to cover the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English serving as the seat of arbitration with the city of Delhi, India.
The Terms, Policy, and any other agreements between the Parties are governed by Indian laws, rules, and regulations, as agreed by the Parties. Any disputes between the Parties shall be resolved exclusively by the Courts of Delhi.