Why Company Registration
Firm Company Registration is the most popular platform used by a person to run its business across national and international platforms. Registration of the company is regulated by the Ministry of corporate affairs; Companies act 2013 and Companies rule 2014.
Why Online Registers a Private Limited Company?
Registration of private limited firms is now the most famous legal structure chosen by persons for so many advantages: - The consequences are the benefits of working as a Private Limited company in India.
Below are the benefits to work in the form of an Online Private Limited company in India.
- A registered Private Limited company increases the authenticity of your running or New business.
- Ease in a process from incorporation to dissolution of the company.
- Can be started with two directors & Two shareholders (up to a maximum of Twenty-Five shareholders)
- Good capital contribution and greater stability
- Provides liability protection for the safeguarding of assets of your company.
- Shields from personal liability & Protects against additional risks and losses.
- Favorable funding opportunities for Private Limited Company and Procures reliable investors with bank credit along with good investments with ease.
- It has Separate Legal Existence of Private Limited Company with Director
- Limited Liability of Shareholders
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand.
- It offers the characteristics to offer Employee stock options to sustain quality employees.
- It helps in the ease of meeting working capital requirements.
- Attracts more customers.
So if you plan to boost your business, you can register your private limited company via India expert from anywhere in India in only 10-15 workdays. Registration of companies in India will enhance the progress of startups and give an additional edge over those who have not registered. In accordance with the law, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs governs the company's registration process.
How to make the Registration process for Register Company Online in India
Registration of companies in India will enhance the progress of New start-ups & give an additional edge over those who have not registered. In accordance with MCA governs the Indian company registration process with rules and regulations framed following the Company law.
Stage 1: Application for Digital Signature Certificate of all the Directors.
Stage 2: Make the Director Identification Number of all the Directors
Stage 3: Apply the name availability with Run Form.
Stage 4: later on, needed Filing of the eAoA & eMoA to register a private Ltd company
Stage 5: Lastly Application of the TAN & PAN of the company is made.
Stage 6: Finally ROC Issued certificate of incorporation along with TAN & PAN
Stage 7: Opening a Bank A/c in the name of the company.
keep in mind while Online Company Registering to be made.
Checklist - Incorporation a Company in India
Minimum Capital Contribution
At least 2 directors must be part of a private limited company and a maximum of fifteen directors. At least one of the Director in the business must be a resident of India
Your company must have a unique name. it is advised to you suggested name of the company should not match with any present companies or trademarks in India.
A company does not have a minimum capital amount. A company should have at least INR 1,00,000/- of authorized capital.
A company's registered office must not be an area of business. Even the registered office can be a rented home if NOC is obtained from the landlord.
Documents Required for Online Private Limited Company Registration
The incorporation of Private Limited Companies cannot be done without proof of identity and address In India, All Directors & shareholders of the company are required to make ready these documents before incorporating. The documents accepted by ROC are given below for acceptable online company registration.
- Identity proof of ownership of the place of business
- Six Proposed Names of the upcoming company (Needed to be Arranged in preferential order)
- Copy of electricity bill/landline bill, water bill – Not older than 2 months.
- Copy of Rent agreement (for rented premises)
- Photo of Directors
- Copy of Permanent account number card of Directors.
- Copy of Voter identity card/ Aadhaar Card of directors
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) of the owner – Format will be provided.
How to Choose a Name for the Private Limited Company:
- The name shall not contain words that are derogatory or considered unparliamentary.
- It shall not violate any previously registered legal trademarks.
- The name needs to be short, easy, and creative.
- The name and spell should be easy to remember.
- It should create a unique identity for the company.
- It should not contain offensive, forbidden words.
- The name cannot be identical or similar to the names of other businesses.
The company must apply for incorporation within 60 days of the approval of the RoC name. If the company fails to do so, the name lapses and the whole process must be repeated in order to file the incorporation of the company.
Now Company Registration process is completely online. After completion of all registration formalities, a digitally signed certificate of incorporation (COI) will be issued by the registrar of companies (COI). On the MCA website, all stakeholders can check Online certificates issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website itself.
Company formation in India is a systematic process for collecting and submitting the information required by the Companies Act 2013 and by the MCA process from time to time. Under this Process requires in-depth knowledge, legal requirements, & practical experience of same.
How can India Expert help in the Formation of your Company in India?
Why India Expert Chose
There is a completely online process of incorporation of a Private Limited company, so you need not even leave your home to register your Private company. Within 14 days, we will complete the registration online at India Expert.
India Expert Company formation basic package includes:
- COI (Company Incorporation Certificate)
- DIN & DSC for 2 Directors
- Registration fees & stamp duty
- Drafting of MoA and AoA
- Zero Balance Account
- Company TAN & PAN Card.