Write a guest post and submit it in.
Thank you for your interest in India Expert guest posting. We are always open to receiving guest posts from readers and other blog writers to encourage and inspire our readers in their daily lives.
All guest posts must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The fact that you submitted your article does not guarantee that it will be published. Your submission will be verified, and that might be published if it helps our readers.
- All guest posts must provide investment, cost savings, or smart earnings advice and concepts.
- We retain all rights to make modifications the posts submitted prior to publication.
- You must not promote any product or service in your post. You also shouldn't post the viewpoint "visiting my site."
- or "checking my product."
- Original content is required for all posts (that is, not published elsewhere online).
- Please keep your posts under 2500 words.
- The length of each post should be at least 750 words. This is a stringent requirement.
- Your personal story in your post is greatly appreciated, and we are unlikely to dismiss it.
- It is suggested that you use text format. To make it easier to read, use bullet points, lists, and short paragraphs.
- You can send your submission in HTML, Word, or text format via email. You can also include a post in the body of the email and attach an image to it (if applicable).
- Make every attempt to avoid grammatical, spelling, and punctuation mistakes. Submissions that need a lot of work might be denied.
- Make sure the links in your post are up to date and appropriate. Unrelated links will be deleted without warning if they are considered unrelated to the main idea of your message. Non-functional links will also be eliminated without notice.
- At the end of the post include a brief biography (50 words or less). Have one or two links to the blog you're writing on.
- Guest posts are not compensated in any way by India Expert At A Time.
- After submission, all guest posts become the assets of the Soul of India Expert, At A Time.
- Submissions that strictly follow these guidelines have a much better chance of being published.
Please send your guest post to Info@indiaexpert.in at India Expert .
In the subject line, type "Guest Post Inquiry/Submission."
Include the following information:
- Your full name and/or your blogger's name.
- Your Blog's URL(if applicable).
- The title of the Post.
- actual post.
- Include any blog photos you'd like to use.
- A brief bio of the blog author.