CS Rahul Joshi (CS in Practice)815 Views
Experience: 9 Yrs
Address: Hyderabad, Telangana
Rahul Joshi is Company Secretary by profession and is member of Institute of Company Secretary of India. He possesses a vast experience over Nine years and has been actively engaged in regulatory and administrative authorities on behalf of client.
He has expertise in providing the following Services:
- Corporate Secretarial Compliances
- Setting up SEZ unit and SEZ Compliances
- Secretarial Audit, Due Diligence
- Compliances pertaining to Allotment of Shares like Preferential Allotment/Rights issue/Private issue/Bonus Issue, Reduction of Capital, Dematerialization of Shares etc.,
- Fema and RBI Compliances
- Labour Law Compliances
- Statutory Registrations with various authorities.
- GST Filings , GST Compliances, GST & Service Tax Refunds
- Drafting of notices, minutes etc. in respect of Committee, Board & General Meetings, Annual Report and finalizing the same.
- XBRL Reporting
- Drafting of Petitions with NCLT/Regional Director under various provisions of Companies Act, 2013
- Appearing as an authorized representative before the NCLT, the Regional Director, the Registrar of Companies and various other authorities.
- Preparing and submission of petitions to NCLT and Co-coordinating with the Registrar of Companies for changing the status of the Companies from Strike Off to Active.
- Conversion of Public Company to Private Company and vice-verse
- Registration of Pvt. Ltd, Public Ltd, One Person, Sec 8 Company and LLP.
Area of Expert Specialization