Rajan Sahdev (CMA)127 Views
Experience: 16 Yrs
Address: West Delhi, Delhi
He is a member of the Institute of Cost Accountant of India. He is IBBI Registered Valuer -SFA Class and Qualified Independent Director.
He has more than 16 Years Expertise in Taxation & Audit. His Specialize in
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) Advisory
- Specialize in VAT & Indirect Tax Advisory
- Cost Audit as per section 148 of the Companies Act, 2013
- Cost Accounting Records prescribed under the Companies Rules 2014.
- Design of Costing System, Profit Centre, Cost Centre etc.
- Implementation of Costing/Controlling Modules under ERP system
- Valuations under Companies Act, 2013
- Valuation for Merger and Acquisitions
- Valuation under IBC for CIRP and Liquidation.
He has also successfully streamlined the accounts function of various companies by using target-based approach. He has a very sound knowledge of the software’s and data base which helps us in serving our clients better.
He has worked with Top BPO Company and expertise in Financial Reporting, Month/Quarter End Close, Account Recs, SOX 404 (Risk Assessment & Internal Controls) & Implement accounting as per US GAP. He had visited at New York, USA to handle Financial Projects.
Area of Expert Specialization